22 April 2014

New Blog Header

Well, I have been tinkering with my blog header as you can see. It's not finished yet, it's a bit of a work in progress but after 3 years, I thought it was time for a change. The truth is, I'm thinking that it's time for a few changes although I don't know how or even what, I just know that things have to change. Lately, my get-up-and-go has got-up-and-gone and I just don't seem to be able to get motivated to do anything. I sort of know where I want to be but I just don't seem to be able to figure out how to get there. Yep confusing I know but there you go! If I ever figure things out I will, of course, let you know :-)

Anyhoooo a quick update on the continuing saga of "The Tussocks", which seem to have taken on a personality of their own and are, much to my annoyance, still very much alive and thriving despite the copious applications of salt, vinegar and boiling water!!! Nothing has even remotely touched them. In fact, they are growing more vigorously that ever and I can only watch in grudging admiration as the little buggers continue to photosynthesise. 

On a positive note, however, my tomato plants are also thriving and I even have flowers on them. Every morning I take them outside and stand them in a trough and water them with a weak solution of liquid plant food and they are growing like crazy. It's very satisfying. 


4 comments:

  1. Love the new heading,it's bright and cheerie. Your tomatoes were a real bargain bet your glad you got as many as you did. Not be long before there are tiny toms on xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog header looks great, I wanted to do something similar for mine but it is taking me some time to work out. Wow look at your tomato plants, mine are still seedlings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comment about your get-up-and-go having got-up-and-gone rang alarm bells with me. Only this afternoon a friend rang me and said how exhausted she felt, even on days when she'd done very little and I confessed that I have been feeling exactly the same for a week or more. I'm seriously wondering if there's a virus of some sort doing the rounds and causing these feelings of lethargy and absolute exhaustion. I stagger round like a zombie, trip up the tiniest things, feel like dropping off to sleep at different times of the day - all in all completely Knackered!!!!! Please let us all recover very soon.
    Love the new heading, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the new header, it sums your blog up perfectly. I am sorry that your get up and go is not all there, but I am sure that once we get some serious sunshine (and lots of Vit D) you will be back to normal. I hope you feel better xxx

    ReplyDelete